Schoffel Ptarmigan Pro Coat
Released to celebrate 25 years of the Ptarmigan collection, the Ptarmigan Pro Coat is Schoffel's most technically-advanced coat to date. Constructed from GORE-TEX® 3—layer laminate fabric, this coat gives the ultimate protection from the extremist of elements.
The fabric build of this jacket consists of 3 layers with a GORE-TEX® membrane bonded to both the outer fabric and the inner lining. By laminating the lining inside the jacket, there is no movement between layers, offering enhanced durability and less wear and tear.
- Contemporary cut.
- GORE-TEX® 3-layer laminate shooting coat for extreme weather protection.
- Two-way stretch fabric.
- 100% waterproof, windproof and highly breathable.
- Detachable hood.
- Alcantara trim.
- Retainer straps for easy access.
- Reinforced bellowed pockets with drainage holes.
- Microfleece hand-warming pockets with storm flaps.
- Two internal zip security pockets.
- Removable recoil pad, can be inserted on right or left shoulder.
- Two-way YKK zip at front.
- Adjustable storm cuffs.
- Schöffel embroidered branding.
- Machine washable.